Wednesday, March 5, 2014

JSI Store Hours

Cash Sales: $25.18
Credit Sales: $27.00

So right at the beginning of the day there was a couple ladies that came in with their kids. The ladies were paying no attention to what the kids were doing and they nearly broke a picture frame sitting up in the front room, so sternly but kindly said I could not let them do that and if they broke the picture they're mom would have to come pay for it. I said it loud enough that one of ladies heard me and came and took them into the back room and told them they had to stay by their mom and knock it off. I just wanted to write about it because it happens a lot where kids will make a huge mess of the store and the parents wont do anything about it. So, I thought this was a good way to kindly hint to the parents to watch their kids more closely. I've had a lot of calls about the ads I posted to KSL. Lots of people are interested in the black TV stand, wicker dresser and the futon. I think that if we continue to post these to KSL they will sell quickly. Also, I had a few people who came in today saying they got a flyer. They didn't bring the flyer in, however.
Sold the Keyboard iPad case and the glass office table.

No comments:

Post a Comment