Friday, March 7, 2014

JSI Store 3-7-14

So part of today was really slow. I just priced and finished KSL when it was slow. We did sell a few big items today like the black entertainment center that just came in and the white metal shelf that has been here forever we also sold a bunch of Easter baskets. =P the guy who bought the entertainment center was really worried cause he didn't think we could get it out with a dolly and he didn't believe that I could lift it all the way out the door. We eventually just carried it out but only after I promised him that I could carry it all the way out with out getting hurt. After we got it on to his truck he said he was shocked that I could even lift it. I guess I just look little =P ~Andi
Cash: $64.64
Credit: $34.86

No comments:

Post a Comment