Cash Sales: $112.99
Credit Sales: $35.77
So, when I arrived today the wind was blowing so hard that it knocked over a vase on one of the shelves. Of course it broke and to my luck there were tons of customers when I came to open. Most of them were customers who had come on Monday, but since we weren't open they had to come back today. A couple of them were pretty upset about it but the rest didn't care too much they just mentioned it, and I apologized for the inconvenience. Anyways, today was a pretty good day. I decided to lower the price on the wicker dresser again just to get it gone. It is now at $62.50. I just used the 50% off tag and did it that way. I was really hoping it would sell for more than that but it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it ha. I sold that old bridle bit that we had. It had been marked down by 75% so it was only 5 dollars. It went to a good home. The man who bought it was a true cowboy haha. ~Maddi
No comments:
Post a Comment