Cash:5.95
Credit:$68.24
I sold the Cedar chest today. So that's pretty good. I had quite a few people come through the store today, but not everyone bought things. Still a fair sale day though. I did finish repricing section three today. I am not sure if we should bring the two sofas over to the store. Andi called me earlier today and asked if they should send them to the store. I think that if they don't sell on ksl at the house then we should send them over here and try to sell them. Someone is coming tomorrow to buy the metal bunk bed and the one twin mattress that we have. I thought they were coming today but they called and said that they would for sure be there tomorrow. If they call tomorrow and say they can't come again I am going to tell them that I cant keep it on hold any longer and that if they really want it they need to come get it. Hopefully they come and get it. ~Maddi
No comments:
Post a Comment